• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Float 3 Center Shock

ty9191

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha Vector XTX
Hello -
I recently purchased a 2016 Yamaha Vector. The sled has a center Fox 3 Float shock - which I need to tune.
I have found the toggles, and the filler for the nitrogen - but I cannot find a filler for the air chamber!
Does anyone have experience with these shocks, and can tell me if Im missing it -- or is it possible this shock soley runs on nitrogen?

Thanks

Check out the frequently asked questions at the top of this section
Look at single shot shock setup.

Thanks for your help. I located the document - but I'm still have trouble locating the air filler. I've attached a picture they show on the guide, and I've circled in green the only filler I can locate (Its written right on it, Nitrogen only, do not remove) Can you tell me where from this image id expect to apply the air?

1673295131330.png

Yes what you have circled is where the air pump would connect too.
The end with the arrow 2 is the nitrogen end.

Thanks. What I have circled is marked as 'Nitrogen' on my shock. The reservoir with arrow 2 does not have any fillers that I can see, just a compression toggle.

2 reservoir has what they call a needle valve for charging nitrogen. The sticker should be on the 2 reservoir.
Mine also has a nitrogen sticker where the air pump connects.
85002.jpeg

Worked like a charm - thanks a lot - the nitrogen sticker had me concerned.

both my shocks are labeled the same way as i have a spare/swap shock for my 2016 xtx.

Looking for measurements on this shock.
Length and collapsed Length.

Back