• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro Side Body Deflectors

SledFreak said:
My Neighbour put them on his XTX and took them off because he said it marked the crap out of his hood. He just left the mid shield on without the deflectors

One of my deflectors was touch my cab.....took it to the grinder and saved here down....now its perfect with half an inch to spare with no scratches...Yes im anal

Re: deflectors

rough rider said:
Part # 860200087 18.50 apair The deflectors are black, I ground out the plastic rib on the inside of deflector then held it up to side panel on nytro and put a mark on deflector, then i took a hand held torch and heated up deflector from the back side and gave it a slight bend and held it that way till the plastic cooled, the deflector then conformed to the curve of the side panel, held on with 2 screws of your own preference :Rockon:

Rough Rider
Is your mod to deflect cold air off your knees and legs?
I find the windsheild deflectors don't go down far enough.
There is a button box link at the bottom of each post that says "Add an Attachment" click that and upload photos from there.
I too would like to see photos of your mod.
Cheers

deflectors

The deflectors push air over the knee area. I cant get my pictures to post from i photo to this site, Im a mechanic by trade, not a computer geek :jump:

here is the REV side deflectors I add:
right side 517302800
left side 517302801

black screws 250000084
bright screws 250000101
here you go guys this is what I did to take some of the wind out of my crotch. Now I havent tried it out but it looks like it will work ;)!

Attachments

• side deflectors.jpg
    side deflectors.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 229
  • wind deflectors back.jpg
    wind deflectors back.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 220
  • wind deflectory front.jpg
    wind deflectory front.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 226
looks great but I wonder if they could be moved around on top closer to the windshield deflectors

you could but it is hard due to the fact it has a sharper angle than the REV side panel. I tried some different options but went with as high as I could get them without too much alteration

Does anyone have any better pics of the body deflectors? Also any reviews on their usefulness? I liked my windshield side deflectors, but the catalog view of the body ones don't show much of a view.. thanks

I have a set of these deflectors somewhere in my Garage. I never put them on and now my XTX is gone. Make offer.

I appreciate the offer and I may want them, but I would really like to see a picture of these on someone sled. The Yamaha catalog picture is to hard to tell if it will work or if it looks factory /good. Anyone out there have a review and picture installed?

Back