• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gas mileage on 2008 rs vector lxt gt

On my 09 I average 18, my highest was 21

DGZRT

DGZRT said:
On my 09 I average 18, my highest was 21

DGZRT
I don't own the LTX but I get around the same with my 121, which imo, is awesome gas mileage! ;)!

The carbed Vectors get slightly better gas mileage than the Fuel Injected ones and they are also a bit faster too.

Chester, nice to hear from you again. Still fishing? You used to say some funny things here on this site. My dealer told this to me sometime ago and I recently read it on one of the posts here. The difference is really insignificant but noteworthy.

I have an 11 ltx and I average 18-21 mpg. I bought this specifically because of a trip two years ago on my polaris 600 touring. We rode 130 miles across Michigan on some awesome trails ... The 14 from lanse to Marquette. Long story short, when we arrived in Marquette u pumped 12.6 gallons into a 12.8 gallon tank. It was very close. The vector has taken me over 150 miles and the low fuel light still not on.

You will love this sled.

SounderMN,

I had a 600 Polaris Classic and pumped in 12.7 gallons one time, never thought I would make it to the gas station. And the funny thing is we all past up a station about 16 miles after we started and no one took gas. The leader of the pack warn us that this was the last place for gas for the next 60 miles. He never told us that it was 60 miles of 1-2 feet of powder running the river., but it sure was a lot of fun. I still like 16mpg with my Vector. It is a pretty predictable all around number and doesn't vary too much with the snow conditions and driving style.

Back