• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 venture gt odometer set itself back 1,000 miles?

Glovemr

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 venture gt
My GT had 18,400 miles after my trip to maine. I jumped on to ride yesterday and the mileage had dropped to 17,359. i am the original owner and the sled has never had any electrical issues except for a chaffed brake wire that kept blowing the brake fuse. I fixed that. Any other sleds have odometer issues. im trying to stack as many miles as possible on this thing.

welcome to the club. i know of one other member like myself that has this issue on his 11 apex as well. my speedo is set to run in kph and registers milage in km for the season but as soon as we quit riding it, the odo translates it to mi even though it says km on the gauge. i know it has around 30000km on it but odo says 18600 km. i plan on running it until motor fails or chassis breaks in 1/2 so it does not really matter to me that much.

Back