• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Getting wet riding !

RealDeal

Expert
Anyone else have this problem? When riding my apex while its snowing my butt and back of my jacket get soaked! that makes for a cold day. Do any of you know where to buy spray sealent. I have yamaha bibs and jacket.

Been wearing leather suit since '89.....wouldnt wear anything else.....never even have a wet butt,even after riding thru a huge snowstorm

dan

one word for you

KLIM
never wet, always warm
and its so light, you don't feel like your wearing any gear at all

I posted earlier this season on this very same problem with my sled. Even after riding for 5 minutes, my seat would get wet and eventually seep into my bibs, soaking me too.

I ended up getting a new pair of bibs with Gore-tex, problem solved.

I still would like to curb the amount of snow that builds up on my back though. Are you a big guy like me?

This does not happen to me on my Apex when I am by myself. If I throw someone on the back then their back gets soaked.

Swiss Sledder said:
Grimm said:
Are you a big guy like me?
Us dry guys must all be little people. ;):D

Just curious, that's all. Ever seen an 18 wheeler that's been through a snowstorm? The back of the trailer is always loaded with snow. Kinda figured that a less aerodynamic figure such as myself would cause a lot more "clinging" action. :winter:

Back