• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Go Seahawks!!!!

Peyton is going to chew them up and spit them out! GO PEYTON/BRONCOS!

WANNA4STROKE said:
Peyton is going to chew them up and spit them out! GO PEYTON/BRONCOS!

NOT SO FAST.......Number #1 Offence against #1 Deffence

Should be a AWESOME GAME....Sea Hawks DO NOT SCORE alot of points, but have a AMAZING FIELD GOAL KICKER.....BRONCO's can rack up the points VERY QUICKLY if they give Peyton too much time to throw the ball..Watch them RUN THE BALL and GO PLAY ACTION.....Can You Say....OMAHA .
:Rockon:

Okay. I accept defeat. :o| :drink: :o| :drink: Brady is still 10 -5 vs Manning... :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: Denver vs Seagulls..eh???? should be fun to watch with nothing invested. No sitting on edge of my seat this year, just relax. Rick Sherman,...lmao entertainment :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

snobill said:
HA its over denver and manning showing true colors . CHOKE !!!!!!!

YA....I can see your a football expert, the guy will be a HALL OF FAMER without ANY DOUBT.

The ""TEAM"" overal has TURNED the ball over and the NUMBER #1 DEFENCE came to play, Denver moved the ball well, but turn overs have been the DIFFERENCE. Seahawks have run the ball well and have thrown the ball well to booot..TODAY the SEAHWAKS are a better team...PERIOD. And I LOVE MY BRONCOS TOO DEATH, i only wish it would have been a closer game.
:sled1:

For all the whining he does makes him suck and ya i know a thing or two about football the broncos got lucky in 32 but not this one !

Back