• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Go to for oem parts new or used.

Kevin0311

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer FX
Picked up 2 2007 Phazers this winter looking for some used/some discontinued parts. Any junk yards that can be recommended?
Looking for blue right upper A arm for FX, fan assembly (wire harness there it appears to match the other i have that has fan) and 2 updated ecu's ending 10, blue plastic pieces.
First one i got a few months ago base model 1400 miles complete and red all the phazer pages on here, did steering bushing, ski bushing, ball joints to tighten up the front end, snow block off kit and few other things thanks to the info found on this forum. My 13 year old loves riding it and i got bored watching and happened to come across a 07 FX with 6500 miles i pickup cheap, little more rusty but only minor issues it seems runs and drives that i want to go through also but the upper a arm seems to be the hard to locate part so far.

Todd Hoffman might have some parts he is based out of east central wisconsin (920)841-1858 he has parted down a few phazers

Travis, Barn of parts.
Jim Henzel near Saratoga NY. Great guy. Plopped a nytro 1049 into an 08 vector that had a failed starter. It failed because the center rod went through the block into the starter. Supplied anything we needed and it worked out great.
1 607 329 8676

Will post some photos soon since everyone like photos right? both are low vin's, one in 200's

Thanks Saratoga is only a hour north of me.
Cool, neighbor! Im 15 minutes west of Duanesburg. Lake George is an hour and a half northeast for me, and he is 45 minutes from here. Where are you, near Cairo? Durham? Catskill? Delmar? Just guessing..lol.
Hes on Sweetman road, off route 67, west of Ballston Spa.

Last edited:
Will post some photos soon since everyone like photos right? both are low vin's, one in 200's
2 friends had phazers, lived near round lake...not sure if they still have them. They quit riding years ago.

Freehold, cairo area
always looking for inexpensive phazer's if anyone knows of one near me, the FX i picked up for not alot, didn't even look at it too much it ran and drove on trailer was worth that to me for parts worst case but looks to be worth fixing up if can locate A arm.

Last edited:
Freehold, cairo area
always looking for inexpensive phazer's if anyone knows of one near me, the FX i picked up for $500, didn't even look at it too much it ran and drove on trailer was worth that to me for parts worst case but looks to be worth fixing up if can locate A arm.
Nice area! Isnt there a doo dealer there? Used to ride the go carts down near the water park. Not far..just picked up a suburban for my son in law at hunter mountain.

skidoo dealer closed down (Birchhill skidoo) many many years ago 15-20 probably
you were probably at gocart track in east durham near zoom floom waterpark, track closed up a few years ago also, water park is still open and little bigger every year.
not many trails and local clubs have dried up over the years but i have several acres for my son and i to run around on, these phazer 500's seem perfect for this

skidoo dealer closed down (Birchhill skidoo) many many years ago 15-20 probably
you were probably at gocart track in east durham near zoom floom waterpark, track closed up a few years ago also, water park is still open and little bigger every year.
not many trails and local clubs have dried up over the years but i have several acres for my son and i to run around on, these phazer 500's seem perfect for this
True! Well, if we ever get a decent stretch of winter, youre welcome to come up these parts...Im on a corridor and from here, if snow, we can ride to almost anywhere. Ive been to near syracuse, across the mohawk and points north, Oneonta, etc. Nice riding. when theres snow. My son and daughter grew up and love it, with thier families. We also have an 1100 foot dragstrip! Our clubs groomers are kept here as I also groom our 33 miles of corridor trails. Favorite 120 mile run is Richfield Springs, and lunch at NY Pizza, with gas across the street! Doesnt get any better than that...and big fields!!!
Youre about 35..40 minutes from me. Just north of Central Bridge.

Base left FX right
years ago bought couple arctic cats off of Norm’s out in Richfield springs before he closed up shop.

Attachments

• EB0E08B1-DAA4-49F2-9983-F9812A58EAD7.jpeg
    EB0E08B1-DAA4-49F2-9983-F9812A58EAD7.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 101
  • BB19A3DC-F9F8-4A5C-99C3-D49BAAF10DD9.jpeg
    BB19A3DC-F9F8-4A5C-99C3-D49BAAF10DD9.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 21776D9E-F450-454F-8315-614741C308CE.jpeg
    21776D9E-F450-454F-8315-614741C308CE.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 8D9D6052-8B0B-44FA-9B57-4B72790090BF.jpeg
    8D9D6052-8B0B-44FA-9B57-4B72790090BF.jpeg