• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going down?

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Anyone else see this? Price bubble for all things inflated may have burst. This particular guy says he couldn't sell at $12g.
Also found a 2018 Thunder Cat @ 10,500
I think both have appx 6k on them.
Thundercat has all the goodies.
Now might be the time if your looking.
B4 you post a spiritually uplifting comment please realize the market will burst. Can't stay high forever.
Screenshot_20230203-154955_copy_360x421.png

Last edited:

BUddy here has been trying to sell the exact same sled for $14900 cdn and no interest and it has 4000 miles and mint

New construction in Florida Approximately 250 home subdivision and they announced last week 68% backed out. No I don't know how that works exactly, but 68% back out is not a very solid foundation to be on.

Hmmm Buyers Market!
There's always going to be a few guys posting things up cheap. Cuz to be frank, they want something gone bad enough. For Whatever reason.
But if enough guys want something gone?! Well.....that starts a landslide.
As far as the housing in Florida I am 100% positive the pricing included some astronomical amount for the price increase of lumber, at the time. 10's of thousands ea. So I never really followed up to see if they lowered the price of the housing, which no one likes to do.
That and or combined with a fragile economy caused this.
We shall soon see.
Personally I'd like to get a very large boat that I can't afford. Well.....maybe I can. Haha

Back