• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got clutches dialed in pretty darn close..

300 header tune (18.xxlbs)I think it's the fuel. I decided to try the 93 oct at a local gas bar(small town). I don't think they sell much of it.
Using this stuff mixed in https://race-gas.com/

270 runs the data was clean.

Going to spike the fuel some more tomorrow and try 300 again

Should do the trick Marc. I have a buddy that likes it, but when that's gone, give some Boostane Professional a try. I tried only 2.5 oz. of it to 10 gallons a couple weeks ago when we had snow and was amazed with it. Had absolutely zero timing being pulled!

Should do the trick Marc. I have a buddy that likes it, but when that's gone, give some Boostane Professional a try. I tried only 2.5 oz. of it to 10 gallons a couple weeks ago when we had snow and was amazed with it. Had absolutely zero timing being pulled!
I will definitely order boostane and give it a shot!
I'll add more "race gas concentrate "tomorrow, try it out and see if it cleans up.. if not going to empty tank in truck and drive to my go to spot for 93 and see if anyone in town has boostane in stock..

I will definitely order boostane and give it a shot!
I'll add more "race gas concentrate "tomorrow, try it out and see if it cleans up.. if not going to empty tank in truck and drive to my go to spot for 93 and see if anyone in town has boostane in stock..
try to get petro 94 , seems to work better I find , also u can order boostane online and sent to u in 2 days , like knapp says this #*$&@ works

try to get petro 94 , seems to work better I find , also u can order boostane online and sent to u in 2 days , like knapp says this #*$&@ works
I live in northern ontario only thing available is 93 at best and most likely old stuff. I feel up.north our population is to small and not many use the 93 so gas probably been in that tank forever

If your near barrie or orillia, message me as i have a 5Gallon pail of Bustane, i was gonna head up from Horse Shoe Valley tomorrow to do some testing in sudbury or north bay then heading to TD on tuesday as they have new mod stock turbo with new pin wheel in, and im getting Mike to do the install and injectors asell then we can do some testing.

If your near barrie or orillia, message me as i have a 5Gallon pail of Bustane, i was gonna head up from Horse Shoe Valley tomorrow to do some testing in sudbury or north bay then heading to TD on tuesday as they have new mod stock turbo with new pin wheel in, and im getting Mike to do the install and injectors asell then we can do some testing.
Thanks, I just ordered some to try.
Barely any snow in Sudbury but I can point you to the lakes that are safe if you come up this way. The bigger lake are just starting to freeze

Ernie was at mud lake last week, not sure where that is he sent some video's as it was plowed a track, might go farther... i have storm track but would like to logg some WOT runs and trail runs sooo Ben can analyze when i go on tuesday.

Wow. As a colourblind guy that chart is a nightmare! lol.

Let it snow.

Ernie was at mud lake last week, not sure where that is he sent some video's as it was plowed a track, might go farther... i have storm track but would like to logg some WOT runs and trail runs sooo Ben can analyze when i go on tuesday.
Wow. As a colourblind guy that chart is a nightmare! lol.

Let it snow.
Yes I have lots going on showing 8 values.
I can just show 1 or multiples values on a log at a time.

Back