• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got my Camera

Yamadog

Lifetime Member
Came home from the awesome TY ride in Houghton/Hancock this weekend to my free camera from Yamaha and my skinz handgaurds (which I really need cause YamahaTim kept crushing my nuckles with ice chunks from his 1.6" track).

Cannot wait to get it mounted and shoot some videos of an old man and the snow!

Not sure I want to document my riding abilities but hopefully I can shoot some of you guys out there - I will turn it on every time I see a Viper!

I'll get my mount fixed then we can record each other. I would like to have some videos of me jumping. And I can get some of your inside ski lift. Man I already want to go back! Thanks ApexGt40 and Yamadog...had a great time!!!

YamahaTim said:
I'll get my mount fixed then we can record each other. I would like to have some videos of me jumping. And I can get some of your inside ski lift. Man I already want to go back! Thanks ApexGt40 and Yamadog...had a great time!!!

Well, dispose of the Christmas crap and lets go!!!!

Lol...would love too! I'm in Grand Rapids and there is tons of snow here. But my sled is at home in the garage. Oh well I will make up for it! We will be out again soon! :jump:

The contour 2 from Yamaha. I have one and it's pretty good. Just as good as the go pro.

Free if you did not pre order and got the viper with that certain special.

Yamadog said:
Came home from the awesome TY ride in Houghton/Hancock this weekend to my free camera from Yamaha and my skinz handgaurds (which I really need cause YamahaTim kept crushing my nuckles with ice chunks from his 1.6" track).

Cannot wait to get it mounted and shoot some videos of an old man and the snow!

Not sure I want to document my riding abilities but hopefully I can shoot some of you guys out there - I will turn it on every time I see a Viper!

Try mounting it on your front bumper it's a great angle for speed and perspective.
That's where I put them for filming our show.

I'm going to try that. I had it on my helmet and hit a branch and broke my mount.

YamahaTim said:
I'm going to try that. I had it on my helmet and hit a branch and broke my mount.

youtube

hear is a look at the perspective of the bumper cam via youtube video using go pro II mounted on the front bumper of a turbo warrior.

I like that. But I also like it when I can just look at something and video it. Might be something cool that I miss cause I can't get the sled pointed in the right position. But I think I will put a mount there to have it when I'm trail riding. Thanks cool video. :Rockon:

Back