• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GOT ONE FOR YA...........WATCH WHO U RIDE WITH

LLCCD69

Veteran
HERE IS 1 FOR U GUYS............GUESS I GET THE DUMBASS AWARD BUT LIKE IVE SAID WATCH WHO U RIDE WITH. ME N A GROUP OF GUYS I RIDE WITH STARTED LETTIN A GOOF COME RIDE WITH US THAT WAS A LOCAL TOW TRUCK DRIVER OUR DEPT USES. WE R ALL COPS. ON SUNDAY ME N MY PARTNER R HAVIN A FEW COLD ONES N DOPEY SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE WITH A BURGLAR WE HAD JUST ARRESTED A WEEK B4. AFTER I RETRIEVED MY BOOT OUTTA HIS #*$&@ I TOLD HIM 2 LEAVE WITH HIS A--HOLE BUDDY. NEXT DAY I WALK OUTTA THE HOUSE N THE 4 PLACE TRAILER N SLEDS R GONE. BOTH MORONS DENIED TAKIN EM AND THE GENIUS BURGLAR GOT SENT AWAY 2 PRISON THE OTHER MOPE DISAPPEARED. BUT DOPEY COMES OUT IN DEC. 09 AND OUR GOAL IS 2 HAVE HIM BACK B4 2010. NOW I HAVE MORE LOCKS ON THE SLEDS N TRAILER THAN FORT KNOX. OH YA WE R A WHOLE LOT MORE SELECTIVE BOUT WHO WE LET TAG ALONG. NOT BY ANY MEANS STEREOTYPIN HARD WORKIN GUYS DRIVIN TOW TRUCKS BUT WE ALL SURE MISJUDGED THIS GOOF THANX 4 LETTIN ME VENT

goofs, my 08 nytro was stolen in dec. 08, found it in a ditch on a dirt road with the track and skid gone and the chaincase parts allover the ditch. i got a new one and thought that was the end of it... a guy stole my buddys 700 raptor on his lunch break, it was one of his best friends!! the guy is dating our yamaha dealers daughter!!! and this guys best friend tried stealing a 07 banshee from the yamaha dealership!!! it was the yamaha dealers sons (the bike is now mine) and anyway, the guy sold the nytro sjid to a guy i know who works at the yamaha dealership!!! any way the police know about everything and this guy hasnt spent a minute in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like you could use a little help. i know some guys. they drive a black and red van. they call themselves

THE A-TEAM

Back