• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

handgaurd hitting windshield

Ted Willis

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 yamaha vector
I have a 2009 vector with the medium windshield ....just bought Powermadd handgaurds and mounts but have issue when turning hitting windshield .....noticed other people have used these gaurds and just wondering how they got around this problem

Attachments

• 20201211_150254.jpg
    20201211_150254.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64

I have a 2009 vector with the medium windshield ....just bought Powermadd handgaurds and mounts but have issue when turning hitting windshield .....noticed other people have used these gaurds and just wondering how they got around this problem
I bought mitts to where when it gets really cold. Got sick of handguards. Another option is the handlebar mitts.

I use Heat Loc Handguards by Skinz. They hit the windshield but does not matter cause they are foam. They keep your hands warm.

They might be using a different riser and be able to adjust there handlebars to clear.

Back