• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handguards '09 SE

Trainer

Anybody got a part number for the white handguards found on the '09 RTX SE model? Thanks for any and all help!!

If your looking for just the plastic. The part numbers are 8GL-F6141-40-00 and 8GL-F6142-40-00. They retail for just over $8 each. If your after the plastic and all the mounting pieces give me a call at the number in my signature as all the pieces are separate - there is no kit available to do all of it.

I'm selling some all of the handguard parts from my 08. After snapping off the 2nd handguard, I've come to realize that this is an EXTREMELY poorly made product that i just wish to part ways with. If anyone needs some parts or wants to buy all of it (including one broken left bracket), just drop me a p.m.

JeffT: I had the same problem with mine. DO NOT BUY NEW ONES! I had a friend weld them back together. And he made them ALOT thicker where the holes for the bolts are. The bracket is something like 1-2mm thick around the boltholes and that is just no good.. I have roled twice since and bent them but it was easy to bend them back without cracking...

I can take a pic when i get a chanse...

Back