• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

handling issues

kyleb400

i wanna get the most out of my phazer a far as hanlding goes on the trails i just got it and im pretty sure the i guy i got it from had it set up for powder. what hole should i be in on the limiter strap? duel carbides? any other tips let me know.

It does depend on your model. The stock settings are in the service manual. Attached is the page.

Most have found that you should start stock, then pull it in for more pressure and out for less. Experiement with each hole. Many will pull it in one and find that the extra ski pressure is just right.

Adjusting the strap is done by placing a 2x4 under the front of the skid which will take the tension off the strap allowing you to pull it in without pulling the entire skid..

Others will add to soften the front shocks which will allow more transfer to the front as well.

Good luck,

Attachments

• Limiter Strap Page.jpg
    Limiter Strap Page.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Limiter Strap Page.jpg
    Limiter Strap Page.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 86
have aftermarket skiis?
or duelies i here work as well.

as biff mentioned, tighter is more ski bite, which you may need if you have the stock skiis with your 136" track.
all depends on rider comfort. fighting the sled to turn or "darting" then you may have the strap to tight.
loose will be light steering & cause push in the corners.
you just have to find what you like.

Back