• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hauck Helix angle

all pat would tell me is it is shallower at the beginning and the same at the end as the 51/47 that I have hope this helps. Not even the staff that know his stuff know what it is. talk about paranoid.

edit
jim

on another note the black primary and the red "snowcross spring" that you have are the same ones that came with my grass stuff. must be the same across all the kits. the red spring is a LOT longer than any other secondary springs that ive seen.

jim

I tried the clutch kit and it seems quicker but is very aggressive. On the trail in runs between 8500-9000 rpm and pulls about 10,200. The instructions tell you to run between 10,300-10,700.They want you to remove a rivet if it doesn't turn the rpm but I think it may take some mid range away?? Thanks

trail rpms seem a little high to me. I run around 7000 or so and im geared. As for the rpms on top it depends on where you take the rivet from. I think you'd want to take the rivet from the center to gain your r's though it will likely affect your engagement (probly lower). You must not have a stage 4 or 5 kit as they came with weight adjustable ramps.

good luckm, jim

Back