• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heading up to the GWENN and WETMORE area in michagan on fri

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
For anyone up in that area... look for me... i will be the only YAMAHA riding with a HUGE group of Cats and one skidoo!! 9-14 sleds!!! 7 fun filled days .... probobly 1200+ miles of riding!

Look for the TY sticker on my bumper..

Brian

I'll look for ya! I'll probably be up that way this weekend.

Brad

Look for custom paint silver and blue.

I was up there last thursday to saturday. The trails were great. Rode from Brimley to Ironwood and back. 898 mi. and only hit maybe 10 mi of rough the whole weekend. Gwinn to L'anse was great.
Have fun and be safe.
B.O.B

check temps. looks to be mid 30s all this week in daytime to turn colder for weekend. dont want to rain on your parade. just thought you might check the weather. hope the trails hold up for your group. think snow! :4STroke: :Rockon:

i'll be just east of munising, most likley head that way. planning on big bay and beyond!!! maybe see ya up there. ;)! junkie

Not to "rain" on you guys parade(s), but the forecast for the rest of the week is temps approaching 40............and the trails are already hurting from the last few days of warm temps.........sorry to be bearer of bad tidings :?

We are staying at the GRANDVIEW RESORT

Wont be the first time i rode snirt... LOL

There is always cards and beer if the snow melts!

Brian, call me at work if you get a chance. If you're going to be up there all week, it's supposed to snow this weekend, unless the forecast changed, but I'd be more interested in maybe tagging along next week Monday or Wednesday or something.

Brad
(906) 789-7050

Riding isnt perfect....

Trails are probably pretty soft, but Im not positive on that...I wont ride in this crap unless i "have to". Hopefully some cold air and snow is on the way to finish off the season on a good note.

hey all,

We will be in the Muni wetmore area this week end also. Myself and warrior63. We are arriving on sat A.M. and setruning home sunday afternoon. Look forward to meeting folks from the board. We both have candy red 05 warriors with yammi bags.

Roy

Forecast Sunday has changed from snow to rain. :o| I may just wait until we get something worthwhile to ride.

Back