• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heelclicker Roller Clutch System

cadman

Veteran
Has anyone tried the Heel-X secondary clutch with stock front clutch on a 2005 RX1. 42 helix ?? White or Silver Spring? I went down 1-tooth on sprocket for more low ebd power. I do trails that are rough and twisted most of the time. Is this worth putting on time and money too !!!

Help.......
cadman

I bought one for my F7 last year. I did not like it! Put money else where!

Skydog

HEEL X

WHY NOT I HAVE ONE ON MY RX 1 I LOVE IT
:yam:

Re: HEEL X

BOSSMAN711 said:
WHY NOT I HAVE ONE ON MY RX 1 I LOVE IT
:yam:
I have this kit already. I am going riding for 5-days next week and would like to put this on if you guys think it will improve my sled. Any one else have am opinion?? I have one no and and one yes from bossman711 who has it on his Sled and loves it. What is the big advantage I can expect from this clutch kit?? Thanks in Advance Cadman

Super Torquer Products SUCK

Please don't make the mistake and fall for Randy's BS. His products suck and he won't back any of them. We bought the HeelClickers, Roller Secondarys and they all sucked. The fit of the secondary was so poor that we ate the cost and the HeelClickers desintegrated through the belly pan of a friend's sled and the hood of another. BE CAREFUL!!!! Team Secondary ot Heavy Hitters or equivelent.

Sodes

roller sec.

so what is the deal why are these bad ?

WHAT EVER

IF YOU KNOW ,WHY DON'T YOU JUST POSTED IT :o|

Back