• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hello From Curve Industries!

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
Hello everyone, from Curve Industries! We are the new kid on the block and would like to introduce ourselves.

Curve Industries is a start up company with some revolutionary ideas and one hell of a snowmobile ski. Our upcoming line of skis dubbed Curve Xtremes, launches first with our release model, the XS. Bred from two engineers of snocross and motocross talent, the XS supplies riders with reduced effort turning, predictable sled placement in any condition and significantly reduced darting and tracking tendencies.

This year we sponsor #4 Robbie Malinoski and #192 Jeff Snow of Team Boss Racing. One lap on our skis and the verdict was in… Boss Racing on CurveXS skis for ’08. Visit Boss Racing at www.TeamBossRacing.com for the latest news and team action!

One thing we strive for at Curve, is unprecedented customer interaction. We aren’t looking for seasonal passer-buyers, we want lifetime and anytime customers who rely on us to deliver the most advanced components along with the highest level of quality and support. All of it, made right here in the USA.

We anxiously look forward to serving all of you!

- Nick P and Sean S

CONGRATULATIONS Gunther!

If I can be of any help let me know. I would be happy to help anyway possible. If you need to use my Attak let me know. Call me when the chance.

518-281-7963

Hope to see you soon buddy.

The "Keel" length is around 30" and at its deepest section, 1.125" from the bottom most point on the ski to the highest point within the variable profile radius.

Width is around 7.0625" by the intake, 7" at the rear alignment flats and 4.825" at its narrowest cross section.

Please keep in mind that the profile is infinitely variable across the ski. The keel exposure and contact area varies from front to back as well.

- Mounting areas are the only planar surfaces on the ski. All others are contour paths.
- The point of inflection along the side cut radius is slightly in front of the spindle, allowing full snow compression to occur under the spindle. This is the least flexible area of the ski and consequently, produces the highest level of energy transfer from the ski into the snow.
- Intake and ejection profiles vary considerably and do not contain mirrored geometry
- This ski is the product of high powered CAD software coupled with directly compatible CAM software. By removing either, this ski and our dream would not be possible.

We are in the process of building the Multimedia section on our website. When it is finished, you may view many detailed ski pictures. For now we will fulfill your individual requests as they come. Thank you for your patience!

Sean S

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• White Cross-Section-Combo2.jpg
    White Cross-Section-Combo2.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 207
Nick and Sean, I previously read that the ski is compatible with all 4 bolt pattern carbide runners, is this true? If so, would holes have to be drilled to accomodate the varied bolt patterns? An example would be is that I have a set of Triplepoints from Bergstrom runners with the C&A ski bolt pattern. Would these runners adapt to your skis?

Grimm, I believe the C&A uses a 10", 4 post, standard carbide with no raised tip. Our skis will work with standard 17" or 10" 4 post carbides without a front kick-up. They will work if my assumption is accurate.

You heard correctly! Provisions are provided for mounting of both sizes.

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Yes the standard C&A carbide works on these skiis. I took an old pair of 6" shaper bars off of the C&As and they bolt right up to the Curve XS.

This weekend I will be out on them so stay tuned for a ride report. :Rockon:

Nick & Sean,

I hear the black skis have shipped already - when can I expect my red ones?

Are you guys going to be in Boonville this weekend for the vintage racing?

Nick, If your riding and want to ride up with us again we will have to trailer up to Penn Mtn. trails before we hit rideable snow.

Lou

Hey Lou, blacks are out the door. We expect a huge multi color shipment from our molder this week. It's a matter of prep and packaging. However, we 'hope' to have your order completed by next weeks end.

Our upcoming planned event is Vernon Downs. We will have one of Robbie Malinoski's sleds on the Curves and in our vendor booth. An autograph session with both Robbie and Jeff Snow will take place over the weekend as well. Skis will also be for sale via work station set-up for placing orders online.

Sean S

Curve Industries said:
Hey Lou, blacks are out the door. We expect a huge multi color shipment from our molder this week. It's a matter of prep and packaging. However, we 'hope' to have your order completed by next weeks end.

Our upcoming planned event is Vernon Downs. We will have one of Robbie Malinoski's sleds on the Curves and in our vendor booth. An autograph session with both Robbie and Jeff Snow will take place over the weekend as well. Skis will also be for sale via work station set-up for placing orders online.

Sean S

2:09 am - Man you guys never sleep!!

"We will have one of Robbie Malinoski's sleds on the Curves and in our vendor booth. An autograph session with both Robbie and Jeff Snow will take place over the weekend as well." OUTSTANDING!

Was at Aarons last night and saw his Nytro fitted with a set of white Curves - SWEET!

Back