• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help- input needed!

Mrplow

Pro
Website
www.proscapesllc.com
Apex is wrecked and am thinking about a Phazer for screwing around on and don't feel the need to go 100mph this year anymore. What do you all think that already have them? Dealer is quoting $5400 +tax, great price right??

It's between that or a Polaris IQ 600HO CFI for $6600. That's only 20lbs more than the Phazer and it's 45 more hp, very good rider reports also.

I am confused, please help!

20 pounds more than the Phazer- I don't think so! The 600 HO IQ CFI is around 500 pounds all fluids except fuel. The Phazer is a little more than that. I am sure someone here can quote exact lbs.

i love my phazer,it feels so light and steers so easy,i have a warrior also and i prefer the phazer to put around,its pretty fast for a 500,was suprised i could smoke my brothers vmax 700 on bottom end,good on gas and elec rev is fun.i would purchase the side pannels though so you dont get all that ice on the tunnel,they work,either way,enjoy your purchase

There's a really good deal on an 06 Nytro here on the classifieds, and he's in the same state as you. It's comes with a 136 inch track and 20 miles.

Here's the link http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=37801

Why spend money on brand new and spend more time doing mods when that time could be spent riding?

I don't think you'd be happy dropping that much horsepower to an unproven sled like the Phazer. It seems each year Yammy is getting sloppier with their quality control and not addressing them properly, ie. idler wheels.

I wish dealers had demo sleds that you could check out for a weekend of riding, even paying a rental fee it would be worth it.
You could ride the sled in different conditions and see if you really like how all the pros & cons even out.
I have a love hate relationship with my Venture Lite. You can follow the links to see some videos. But I will say I am in love with how comfortable, easy on the fuel and sporty it is, for a touring/multi-purpouse sled.
Tough to say...maybe wait and see what's coming next year?
If it's not just a toy to have fun though, buy a proven design.
My 1 1/2 cents... ;)!

I rode a Phazer for most of last Thursday and was really impressed.
On twisty trails it would be about as fast as anything else as it pulls hard to about 60 and handles very well.

I have an Apex GT and Phazer for girl friend. The phazer is now mine! :Rockon:

Maybe see whats coming, but it will be more$ and weight.

Back