• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help those currently fighting cancer

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
As some of you know I participate in the Snowball Cancer Challenge Valentine 500 snowmobile ride each year (500 miles in one day) in honor of my father James Miller who passed away from cancer and to raise money for the Keller Family Community Foundation or KFCF. This organization is a non-profit that uses 100% of the money raised to help people and families currently battling cancer. The money helps to pay medical, travel, food and lodging expenses during cancer treatment. This years event will be held on Feb. 11th.
I have provided a link below to the KFCF website so that you can learn more about what this organization does and how they use the money.
The second link is to the donation site if you so choose to donate to this cause. On that page look for my name and a picture of dad holding a beer in his favorite place, a field he owned overlooking Stanton, ND.
If you think someone may be interested in donating to this cause that does not have access to this sight, please by all means send this information and the links onto him/her and ask them to do the same.
Thank you for your time and I appreciate any/all donations you give!!!

www.snowballcancer.org

https://donate.snowballcancer.org/c...KrqVzFpjNIYuGW-3S8cugx0-ajeMhp51CdUvgaJ7WuVCk

Sorry for the stupid question but where does the ride start?
We start and return to Wakefield. If you go on www.snowballcancer.org and click on "where is Nick now" about midway down the page on the left side you can track the entire group during the ride and possibly find a map of our route.

I honestly am disappointed in the T.Y community when it comes to something like this ride to benefit others. In the 6 years i have been doing this, i have put this ride on here for all to see and donate to but i have not seen any donations from those on this site. Has anyone here not been affected by cancer? The money you donate does not go to research and it is not pocketed by the charity. 100% of what you give goes to those currently going through cancer treatment. Your donations help those people and their families to be able to hopefully take that next step towards remission or a cure. Please consider helping those that can't help themselves right now.
A link to the donation site for this ride/charity is in the initial post I created.
Thank you,
Chad Miller

Last edited:

Back