• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hey Irv

SledderSteve

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rental
I'm currently visiting a customer at our facility in Oshawa. Had lunch at Shoeless Joe's and dinner at Jack Astors yesterday.

I'll give you a heads up next time I get here and have a bit of free time, love to meet and have a pop or something. ;)!

You were practically in my backyard when you were at Shoe less Joe's! You are talking about the one on Taunton and Simcoe aren't you? I am just west of that about 2 minutes tops! Give me a shout the next time your around.........Irv

That's the place. :D

I thought about you when I got called to make the trip but knew I wouldn't have time to visit friends. Our plant is on Hillcroft, just off of Ritson and I promised the folks there I would visit more often.
http://www.nordco.com/

I know the area well Sleddersteve, I was raised just off Hillcroft on Wilson rd. I am not familiar with your plant though? What are the chances that you could bring your quad with you when you come to Oshawa the next time? It would be great to get out for a ride!...Irv

Thanks Irv,

I think you caught me sleeping. :oops:

I typically fly into Toronto and drive to Oshawa from there but I think it would be fun to take some extra time to drive up and bring a Grizzly now that I have somebody to show me around. :D

Our factory is rather small, we purchased it from Pyke Mfg. in 1996.

With my current schedule, I probably won't get back there until after the first of the year. I'll give you "heads up" in advance, we can at least share some beverages and a story or two. ;)!

Back