• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID's Who has them on there sleds and which kit you have

JDMCRX

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Website
www.jbauto.ca
Looking at putting HIDS on my sled. Just wanna see what kits u have used and so forth how they worked out and the cold. I have HIDS on all my vehicles just not the sled.

Did u use factory headlamps or use a retro with a projector. Im thinking that a reg bulb with high low would be better for sledding.

josh

post ur info and pics if possible

i'm running power bulbs hid. not sure what you mean about "projector". i can tell you they are much brighter for what i replaced 1 bulb and fired'er up, that side showed quite a difference on the wall. i realize not very scientific, but it works. i have yet to actually ride the sled (just put them in)to see how long they'll last though.

i put piaa h4, two of them for 55$. much! wighter light. same wattage higher kelvin #. does not affect hand warmer output. very recomended. hope that helps.

Sylvania Silver Stars...not a true HID but VERY bright and cheap too. I have had them on all my sleds for the past 3-4 years.

Yeap i have the silver stars and they are deffently a differenece but i do alot of night driving so .

I may do one D2S hid bulb in the right head lamp with no scatter shield and it will be on the high beam

Back