• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how do i make my banshee fast???

If the engine is in good shape I would start with a good set of pipes and air box mods. With pipes and jetting you won't believe the difference. If you really want serious power check with some of the proven engine builders and go with a package deal. After pipes the cost of fast goes way up, you will need some deep pockets

Best to do some research so you will end up with something you can use. You didn't say what your intensions are. Drags only, hill shooter, sand box, dirt, etc. The options are endless, porting, strokers (over 500cc) nitrous, 400cc cylinders, all $$$$$$$$$$$.

Enjoy it. :yam:

LRD has a triple-cylinder kit for the Banshees.
The power options for a Banshee are almost limitless, its just a matter of how much you can afford to spend and how much dependability you are willing to give up.

get some cheetahcub cylinders and shearer pipes, you wont be dissappointed

here's all you gotta do...throw all of of your money at it,spend all your time wrenching on it ,repeat the first 2 scenarios numerous times then realize that its not what you wanted and sell it for a huge loss.your going down a well traveled road young grasshopper :exc:
if you want it faster than stock.put on a set of pipes(any popular brand-with silencers),rejet the thing with good air filters on it and have a blast.a banshee is way more responsive to the pipes than any machine has ever been.good luck.

Back