• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you keep glasses fro fogging when riding?

STORM-CHASER

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Any one use the prescription goggle insert. Last year I used a full face helmet with heated shield and still had trouble with fogged glasses. I was thinking of going to a mx style helmet with either over the glasses goggles or the goggles with the rx adaptors.I was just wondering what you guys that were glasses do for this problem.Thanks :o|

This is a good one,cause i sweat like a work horse when i ride,maybe its because we ride very hard but i dont want to slow down much so hopefully sense now it is beginning to look like i may need my glasses this year,(50 next month :( )and the eyes are starting to act up at night,uumm i hope my new bv2s helmet with its new update mouth piece stops this fogging???? Sucks when you cant see completely,,,lol ;)!

Sled Dog said:
Try using contact lenses while riding!
Ya i did think about that sled dog,but i cant stand putting anything in to my eyes,i saw my wife fight with hers for a year or so,before she gave up,so i figured i dont stand a chance lol... :yam:

When it’s that time for me I’m opting for the incredibly large lazerrrrrrrr.

I think we hit on this subject a while ago / I rub liquid dish soap on my glasses / let them dry for a few minutes then wipe them clean / It really works / I think I got the idea from another thread here but maybe not/ later

I used to think the same about contacts,(I'm 51) but have been wearing them for a few years now.there are greatly improved soft & long wear contacts now on the market.give them a try, nothing to lose, when its all said & done , it,s well wort it ;)! another option is laser surgery
GO PISTONS :Rockon: (IT's half time!)
SAN ANTONIO doesn't even have snow!! (do they?)

My wife cousin, a sledder all his life uses a mouthpiece from a snorkel and about 3-4 inches of tubing on it. Says it works great. And he wears a 94 vintage snoforce without the nose guard and no heated shield. :D

Back