• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurely ride

BlueByYou2000

Staff member
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
Guys, were planning a trip the weekend of August 28th to the Hurley, WI area. Let me know if anyone will be up there. We have about 8 that are in so far, not all Yamaha guys but the 4 that are ride Grizz's...BBY

I am going up there on Sept. 16. Will have to let me know how the ridding is. Not sure how far you are from there, will you be staying the night if so where?

I will see if I can make that ride, I was trying to go with Steve this weekend and something came up.... but damn :o| ....I have to go again. ;)!

Come on, you can be honest here, you met my wife and heard tales of my kids, that'd scare most anyone away. LaLaLa

I've got a business activity that weekend or I'd be coming just so I can get another lesson on how to put "more snap" into my Grizzly.
:Rockon:

Hopefully, I'll get some good pics of the BRF trails to post.

Hey guys! I hear there is a ride you are putting together to Hurley. I bought my '04 Rancher AT in May and only have 2 rides on it so far, it's so sad. So I'm trying to meet some people in WI to do some more riding. I know I don't have a grizzly, I wish I would have bought one though, but I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind.

I like to ride hard, and love the mud, my family drives around mud and water.....SNORE. They get sick of riding with me quick. Oh well.

Do you mind if I join y'all?

email me, mark_s_werner@hotmail.com with more info if you could.

THANKS!

You bring that fine #*$&@ fiance, you can ride with us anytime...LMAO :Rockon: ....contact any of us always looking to ride. I live in the Wausau Area and ride Burma Road Mosinee area, Harrison/Parish and Hurley, hook up anytime. ;)!

Jackie1.jpg

Steve, we had a blast. Trails were unreal, they had lots of rain the previous days before we got there, so it made for lots of mud and water. I know a local up there who took us to places I have never seen in all the years weve been going up there. Went to a place called Bald Mountain, and saw some really cool water falls on the Montreal River. The Grizzlys were kicking #*$&@ vs the Sportsmans and Rincons. Speaking of that, I drove a Rincon and was very dissapointed. The looks are great but thats where it ends. No power, rough ride and the transmission is horrible. The guy on the Rincon said to me after he rode my Grizz, errrr ahhhh I guess I bought the wrong ATV...LMAO :yam: ...BBY

Back