• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I seen something yesterday that made me proud to own Yamaha.

gems4sale

Pro
Website
opalrough.ca
I was looking at a guys 05 Artic Cat yesterday. His hand and thumb warmers, high low beam were on the throttle side of handle bars...LoL I couldn't believe it. He told me he had to let right off the throttle or drive with one hand and reach over to adjust anything. The brake resivoir was on the side by the throttle flipper. LoL I would be a bit cranky to see something like this put into production thinking the engineer as incompititent. It was a 500 SaberCat with one Carb for the twin 500. Cheap on fuel I imagine. He was running his original slides which looked good at 6500 miles.
It felt good to think that Yamaha didn't do something so stupid as this.

curt jollimore said:
yeah but they did place the high beam switch out of reach from your thumb. Moderator edit!

LoL Yes they must... What we really need is those HID headlights! Then we could see farther than 40 feet ahead when going 100 mph at night. LoL

curt jollimore said:
yeah but they did place the high beam switch out of reach from your thumb. Moderator edit!

Japanese only built the engine. American engineering designed that high beam feature. I had a Firecat with the hand warmer controls on the flipper side. Yes it did suck having to adjust them, but damn those hand thumb warmers heat up. Had to turn mine down all the time because they got so friggin hot, unlike our Nytros

Back