• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

i sometimes see...

justin1635

Extreme
sleds without the hood on, like on a few vids they have the hoods removed, i assume this helps cooling? or does it increas the "cool" 8) factor?

lol

really? i would think it would protect the engine components more, especially if your mtning you could have a front mount turbo etc. i wouldnt want it shoulder rolling down the hill with all my parts flying everywhere, a hood would atleast contain it

well most of the mtns these mtn dudes r climbin r packed full of powder, like 3-5 ft minimum. unless ur talkin like april or sumthin like that. most of the time i believe that guys dont run hoods is so they stay cool, but most of the time when they do roll over the handelbars act as a roll bar, like i said, most of the time

well most of the mtns these mtn dudes r climbin r packed full of powder, like 3-5 ft minimum. unless ur talkin like april or sumthin like that. most of the time i believe that guys dont run hoods is so they stay cool, but most of the time when they do roll over the handelbars act as a roll bar, like i said, most of the time

Back