• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IA,MN,WI Tri-state area riders....

Jeffz

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha Nytro RTX 40th
2007 Phazer "RTX"
My club (Driftrunners) will be hosting their 40th annual Snowfest this year, January 20-23 in Cresco, Iowa. We still have snow, and the outlook looks promising for this area. If you've never ridden here, you're missing out on a great trail system!

snowfest.png

How are the trails looking?? I know we got a bunch of rain and ruined all of the snow so curious what its like in that area.

Trails are actually pretty good up here. Went out for a while today on the 2smoke. Groomer was out all day, too. Few thin spots here and there, but definitely ride-able.

I see there is a Poker run pretty much everyday.. Is there a day where it is bigger than others? Also are you guys getting any of this snow that been around IA?

Actually, the poker run is all weekend. Turn cards in on Sunday at Bubba's in Schley. Trial/Club Rides are 7pm Thursday and Friday. We're supposed to get 1-5" tonight and there is more snow in the forecast for the week. Most trails are in great shape and should be 100% by this weekend. Lots of people out riding this weekend saying the trails were great.

Back