• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm a trail guy BUT......

Pstn head

TY 4 Stroke Master
So...I was wondering how some of you guys like your Mountain versions of the Sidewinder? Kinda quiet on this side. :dunno: A few buds of mine say that 4-strokes are not agile enough in the "Deep" and that only 2-strokes belong in the hills. I'm not convinced, I don't care what the mags have to say and I'm curious from some real worl experiences, opinions.
I need some fire power to prove them wrong. I do bielive there will be a few more Sidewinders in the deep pow this year seeing Yamaha sold quite a few.
Would be especially nice to hear comparisons from guys or girls that ran 2-strokes before. :hide:

From 2 stroke to Sidewinder, try to find @jangronberg on Instagram

@niclasemmoth on Instagram is another 4 stroke rider, try to find him and enjoy his riding in Revelstoke BC

I’ve rode with guys on new axys, gen4 summits , summit 800etecs and the cats and my mtx can hang with em in the deep snow no issues at all. Only time I find the Sidewinder a handful is in the right trees . It’s not the weight or anything that it’s the hinderance it’s managing the torgue. The two stroke guys it’s on and off sorta thing the Sidewinder when she bites she’s gone LOL it’s more of a power management problem than a flickibility or weight issue when the torque comes on she wants to go

Back