• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

is there ANY way to carry gas on the tunnel extension?

SoCoRX1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
just like the title says. if i got a small 2 gallon tank and put it at the rear of the tunnel extension away from the exhaust, or in the middle of it BETWEEN the exhaust, would i be OK? lately ive been running the fuel a little low. Snow is so damn deep out here the sleds just eat it up. supposed to get 3 feet tonight where i ride, and ill be out ALL DAY tomorrow

KBXSRX said no, but im just making sure. if not i might get my exhaust cut to exit under the tunnel. id leave the tips though they just wouldnt be functional. i like the way they look

Hey shaun, There is a 2 and a half gallon can that fits into a bag and the bag mounts to the tunnel somehow. I saw it on a turbo sled. pretty slick setup. I need to find out who makes it so I can get one and I will let you know.

Alright thanks man. ill see you in the morning. i might go ahead and pick up a 2 gallon gas can and if my sled blows up on me ill know it wont work

i do that, and never drop the can.

Attachments

• DSCN1365.jpg
    DSCN1365.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 134
i run with can this way for about 6500km, only problem, can is getting oiled :D And it's a good way to keep front in the air
:drink:

This is how I carry extra gas. I can puy up to a five gallon can there but that might be a little too much weight on the tunnel ext. Ken

About $5.00 Each.

Mine were from Canadian Tire 1-5/8" and i cut them off
about 2" before the bend. Now just tac them in three places
around the stock exits or you could use set screw but they
will work loose. Then i took a round rasp or dremel tool
and grind the inside lip of the flange cover (the ones with
the 3 allen screw) so they would slide over the chrome tips
and you'll never tell they were touched. Nice and solid, been
on there for the past 2 seasons and no rust yet. If they do
ever rust i can just grind the 3 spots and replace them again.
for $10 you can carry what ever you want on the tail. ;)!

0.jpg

True Blue

Back