• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jesus Mother of Mary

Just rode mine around the house, holy awesome man, going to be fun year. :Rockon: Wanted to go to friends field for longer ride but have to go to work now :(

Attachments

• med size 005.JPG
    med size 005.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 67
  • med size 004.JPG
    med size 004.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 53

Holly mother.....

I was looking for a thread to make the identical comment! Just got back from popping the cherry on my 2009 Nytro SE, (40 miles in NH) and all I can say is "Holly Crap"!

I can not believe the power and torque. I'm going to hurt myself on this thing! I did try showing off for the kids, and lifted the front end, it twisted a bit, I landed off balance, dropped her on her side on 2 inches of hard crust, broke a hand wind deflector mount, and scrapped the right decal (and registration sticker) to shreads!

I swear to god I damage everything I have ever bought the first time I ride em!

But seriously, the power in this thing is ridiculous!

i did the same thing rolled it and broke a wind deflector. the thing is nutz coming out of the corner i wheellied and coundnt steer and rode right up the bank of the corner haha first ride of the 160 miles am very dissapointed iwth the darting but i loved everything else dusted my dads 800 ski doo out of the whole and ran right with my friends 2003 800 xc or what eever polaris junk had trouble keepin up in the twisties just got to make the adjustment

Attachments

• S7300011.JPG
    S7300011.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 46
  • S7300002.JPG
    S7300002.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 45
You guys may want to look into pulling your rear limiter strap down one hole. This will help in keeping the skis on the ground a little bit.

Back