• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Large Square Quick Pin

cnybrian

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Attak
You folks are always so helpful, so I thought I would ask here.

Anyone know where to find a large 5 1/2" long square quick pin? I've searched fleabay (ebay), Home Depot, Lowes, etc. and cannot seem to locate one.

Here is what I am looking for:

Have you tried Tractor Supply or a farm implement store?

X2 on TSC (Tractor Supply Co.) as I know they carry these types of square quick pins; just not sure if they have the 5.5" length.

Capture.JPG

I tried TSC and they do have a 6" long pin which would work, but in a 3/4" diameter. Max I can use is 1/2". Going to keep looking. In the end I may have to go back to the OEM.

You folks are always so helpful, so I thought I would ask here.

Anyone know where to find a large 5 1/2" long square quick pin? I've searched fleabay (ebay), Home Depot, Lowes, etc. and cannot seem to locate one.

Here is what I am looking for:
I found them at McMaster carr see attached

Attachments

• 487A529D-27B4-4331-8B0B-B07694ACBA2F.png
    487A529D-27B4-4331-8B0B-B07694ACBA2F.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 132
Ended up finding one at a local Tractor Supply location I usually do not visit while out running errands. Store manager said they have items in the stores that are not online.

And, yes. I wore a mask. I can also tell you the people in my area are ready to move on. Lots of large gatherings, BBQs and bonfires this weekend.

Unfortunately these large gatherings and get together's are pushing the infection rate up again.

Thankfully, that is not happening in our area (yet?). Our population density is low, 80,000 people in 900 sq miles compared to places like NYC where there are 9,000,000 people in 300 sq miles.

Back