• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let me introduce you to Sweet Sixteen. 2016 Apex LE XTX

Great sled ,I too picked mine up last month .Stupid question has anyone take the stickers off the side panels , I heard hair dryer any truth to that.thx
Put a pic on here !

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I did. I used a heat gun on low. Sharpen your favorite thumb nail with a file. I put the stickers on a piece of paper for new time sake....

62d65010070d01c293f9aea023671708.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk[/QUOTReal

Really did it leave a sticky film . I just don't like how it looks. NO snow I have to do something with it. haha

Naptha will melt the glue just right. Be patient, take your time.

Bracket looks nice but the authorities will likely not like it because you could move it from one machine to another....

I thought about that. The brackets only fit right on a '15 and 16 Apex. They are a little harder to take off than a license plate, yet license plates don't stick on a vehicle. Yet I have moved a trailer license plate from trailer to trailer....ha...

you can also spray some WD40 over the glue and it will come off. just let it soak for a bit first, you might need to do it a couple of times to get it all off.

Bracket looks nice but the authorities will likely not like it because you could move it from one machine to another....

That's what I was thinking also, I don't think you would be able to use them in Wisconsin.

I used rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky film gum. Or up to acetone if it's on the unpainted plastic

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking also, I don't think you would be able to use them in Wisconsin.
They remove with an 8mm wrench. It's easier to remove a license plate from a vehicle with a screw driver. The directions for Michigan are general and vague. I believe it can be argued that the brackets are part of the snowmobile.
7be3591f30b4cd53e50886f359b6ad1e.jpg

And besides the stickers are registered to each individual machine. So it would be easy enough for the fed's to know if you are cheating.....ha....

Factory Yamie accessories are just so bad #*$&@ !!!
2c958f17ec789e8b78374f2ae87049f2.jpg
Rock n Yamie !!

There you go now get the fx nytro hand guards plastic only they will bolt up right to the same brackets and you have my set up for mirrors and hand guards. love those mirrors.

The province north of mine requires you to place trail permit sticker in center of windshield. I have placed these style trail permit stickers on my tunnel in the past and they are areal pita to remove, it would ruin a windshield. I was thinking of buying a square piece of vinyl decal that would go onto windshield, that way the trail permit decal would not actually touch the windshield.

Those new apex's look very nice!

Back