• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's talk skidplates

snocrazy

Veteran
For all the guys debating if they should pick up a skid plate for the Nytro... DO IT! I received mine yesterday from MOUNTAINTECH. The plate arrived relatively quickly considering the shipping distance. The fit & finish is second to none, and the sleek black powder coating is a nice touch. Hands down, this plate is a MUST.

Maybe a few others can chime in here that picked the skid plate up too, with their experience how it saved their tail?? No way you will see me riding my Nytro without it.

Now...THINK SNOW :-o

I don't know as I haven't ridden with it yet, but when I went to install my Roest plate on my new to me Nytro, I found a nice sized dent in the heat exchanger. So, I'm a bit relieved that I decided to buy one of these as I've seen first hand that damage can and will happen if not protected. Luckily the dent in mine doesn't effect how it works.

I've got both the shorty and full mountaintech plates. Both is a excellent piece of work. I honestly dont understand why people waste their money on other plastic skid plates.

Installed mine a short while ago and the thing is a piece of art! Fits like a charm and give you an excellent piece of mind.

Finally got mine after a month waiting for it to ship, but yes, very fine workmanship and an excellent fit! Definitely recommend!

Back