1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems logging in with your old password, click the Forgot Password link in the log in screen to get an email verification to request a new password or click Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Little buttons for the gauge cluster

Discussion in 'Apex General Talk' started by steveg_nh, Jul 24, 2017.

1. steveg_nh

steveg_nh VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2007 Attak
    Trying to keep all my threads on my new to me sled separate (unless I should make one big one). But it's nice sometimes to not mix too many topics.

Anyway, new to me 2007 Attak, and I have a small problem with the cluster that I didn't know about until I had driven the 2 hrs to see the sled. I wasn't going to let it stop me from taking it.

Anyway, you know the 3 buttons in the upper left corner of the gauge cluster? The top right one is missing. I would imagine you cannot buy just that little push button thing, but it seems crazy to buy a whole cluster for that.

Anyone ever have one fall out/get lost, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

3. steveg_nh

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2007 Attak
    Just to close the loop on this in case anyone has a similar question...you can just push a new one in, but you need the new one. :) I bought a used cluster for short money to just get the button. :)

msgt van likes this.
  4. kingtut

kingtut Expert

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2006 Apex
    lots of parted out sleds in the F/S section!

5. steveg_nh

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2007 Attak
    Yup already got a used cluster for a great price through Jim at Spa City Sled Parts.