• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for a guy that was at infinity raceway tonight.

poleclimber

Lifetime Member
Sled was nytro xtx. All black powder coated tunnel with black decals with lightning bolts on it. I think it said flannery or something similar on it. Also has a hindle exhaust. And boy does that sound good! I've seen the sled on here before and I have a few questions for him. That thing ran really well. Just curious on clutching aspect more than anything. He didn't always get the hole shot but he caught them in the end. If u read this pm me.

Thanks ;)!

Was there a good turn out over there . We where thinking about going but it was alittle cold to stand around to watch . we got back from riding and it was -5

09nytro said:
Was there a good turn out over there . We where thinking about going but it was alittle cold to stand around to watch . we got back from riding and it was -5

Yea there were a lot of people there. Lot of sweet turbo sleds that were fast as hell. I won a few trophys in the 700 imp and 800 imp classes. Placed 2nd in both. Racing again saturday. It was -12 when we left. Cold as hell!

poleclimber said:
09nytro said:

Yea there were a lot of people there. Lot of sweet turbo sleds that were fast as hell. I won a few trophys in the 700 imp and 800 imp classes. Placed 2nd in both. Racing again saturday. It was -12 when we left. Cold as hell!

Hey John
We stopped by for about 5 min. It was to damn cold to sit around. Woke up this am to -25 below in starvation lake. I'm thinking I will enter a couple races there in late feb early march. Will prob run outlaw with around 15 to 16lbs boost...

Who was running in the outlaw bracket?

I have a couple of Z1 buddies talking way too much s$&@.

Kevin

;):D ;):D

TotallyNytro said:
poleclimber said:
09nytro said:

Hey John
We stopped by for about 5 min. It was to damn cold to sit around. Woke up this am to -25 below in starvation lake. I'm thinking I will enter a couple races there in late feb early march. Will prob run outlaw with around 15 to 16lbs boost...

Who was running in the outlaw bracket?

I have a couple of Z1 buddies talking way too much s$&@.

Kevin

;):D ;):D
well im glad im not the only one that didnt want to stand in the cold . glad there was a good turn out and congras on the 2nd places sounds like you are running good

were any of those z1's all white with a black tunnel I seen that sled at the hideaway on sat. night with 2 other z1's with the guys out there showing them off on how bad #*$&@ they were ..... lol ( I love cat guys so easy to figure out )

I think there were about 8 Z1 turbos. A firecat on trhe bottle, supercharged orange nytro and a stage 3 supercharged apex. Apex won it all. H+H performance from down state somewhere.

phatkid said:
were any of those z1's all white with a black tunnel I seen that sled at the hideaway on sat. night with 2 other z1's with the guys out there showing them off on how bad #*$&@ they were ..... lol ( I love cat guys so easy to figure out )

Mope didn't see any white ones. They were pretty much all black. All really nice guys though. especially jason price from priceless performance out of gaylord.

I will say all 3 of the z1's I seen there were absolutely spotless and looked to be set up very well only knew about it cuz i went outside to make a call and the one guy was running his on the studder button showing a bunch of guys how it worked

phatkid said:
I will say all 3 of the z1's I seen there were absolutely spotless and looked to be set up very well only knew about it cuz i went outside to make a call and the one guy was running his on the studder button showing a bunch of guys how it worked

Yea a lot of these guys were running those. Pretty cool sounding.

Thanks for the compliments poleclimber. My primary is junk after 1000 miles so I'm having a hard time grabing the belt down low deep groves. Prolly switching to a polaris clutch next. My finish rate is a little off also but all in all I was impressed to have beaten sleds that wiegh a lot less than mine and have more hp. Goes to show how important tuning really is.

poleclimber said:
I think there were about 8 Z1 turbos. A firecat on trhe bottle, supercharged orange nytro and a stage 3 supercharged apex. Apex won it all. H+H performance from down state somewhere.

the HH apex is sweet..bs'd with the guy yday...nice guy...
all I can say turbo ritchie rich has his version on HCS..and it sounded like it was his race til he got sideways after winning his heats....considering he has mostly trail studs...well..

Back