• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for sand conversion kit

http://www.chameleonsq.com/index.htm and this one of the phazer is from the Thunderstruck 5 video, in the video there riding a rev in the sand. The RX-1 is from Maine, i think. Put a paddle tire on the back, and call it a sand atv/sled :jump:

Attachments

• Phz1.jpg
    Phz1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 94
  • t_wheeled_rx1_5_729.jpg
    t_wheeled_rx1_5_729.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 84
  • t_wheeled_rx1_9_324.jpg
    t_wheeled_rx1_9_324.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 86

srxpert said:
Anyway,Ive heard there a company out there that makes sand conversions kits for yamaha snowmobiles.I tried searching the internet but it sucks over hear in Dubai.Has anyone heard of these kits or has a better search engine please let me know.my new job may be riding on this one thing.Ive asked over here but most people hear dont speak english.Thanks Shane

Shane and others,
Have you done your conversion? I am thinking of the same, have questions:
- if I start off 2007-08 Skidoo 800...
- need to change spindles/hubs? Can use the CanAm DS450 ones? no disc brakes.
- do I need to change A-arms or I can keep Skidoo A-arms?

Thanks!

From looking at the pics at Ebay and Skidoo/CanAm - it looks like a direct replacement - need spindles/hubs/wheels/tires.
And a BIG radiator with fans on the back :)

It all looks cool but its not the same for me with out the WHITE stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And nice and comfy below zero temps.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back