• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Love that S100!

TD Max

Lifetime Member
For years I have used S100 on my Harley. I spray it on and power rinse it. Then I get out the bucket and wash mitt and spend the real time on it as I want to be sure it comes clean.

Well I was looking at the sled and what a mess it was. I finally have it to a point that I can clean it up and put it in storage (I think) so I got out the S100 and sprayed it down then blasted it off. No wash mitt no touching. I did do a spot free rinse with RO water that I cleaned with my maple syrup rig.

IMG_4692.JPG

It took a bit to get the gray seepage off the tunnel, but it lifted

IMG_4695.JPG

For years I've used the aerosol cans and had mixed results. They start out foamy and aggressive which is nice, but eventually they peter out. Recently I had then act plugged mid can which really pisses me off as expensive as this stuff is so I went with the 5L (1.32 gallon) liquid container and apply it with a Solo 420 hand sprayer. I still need to work on slowing down the product delivery, but it works well. I use these for lawn and garden spot spraying and they deliver water based products in a very fine mist so I think it's just a matter of fine tuning the nozzle.

063b4c50496ce52611f03c315bc9cda8.gif

thanks I will have to get some to clean the sled before i start the super charger install.

Pre-cleaning is something most people neglect to do. I find it best to start clean as well. Less crap to track around or clean up before installing and the finish cleanup works much better yet.

Back