• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M10 on RX1 warrior help!

mforare said:
No, i dont have any answer yet:-( Maybe its wrong suspension for that kind of power. No problems at 0,8 bar (260 dynoed hp)

Sorry, I was suggesting that maybe the cut down coupling blocks may be (part of) your problem.

The fact you are transfering with an M-10 seems to be the issue. The skid geometry doesn't seem to be responding well to your application when it does that - leading me to think maybe you could help or solve your problem by cutting down on transfer or eliminating it completely? Just an idea....

Eliminate the transfer would definitely help, but how fun is that:-( Well, the season is almost over so i have the whole summer to find a solution, maybe a different suspension. On my last turbo Rx1 i put a ProX suspension and it worked well (240 hp). Maybe a Cat or Doo this time?

mforare said:
Eliminate the transfer would definitely help, but how fun is that:-( Well, the season is almost over so i have the whole summer to find a solution, maybe a different suspension. On my last turbo Rx1 i put a ProX suspension and it worked well (240 hp). Maybe a Cat or Doo this time?

Now your talking! I think maybe you've just learned the lesson I learned with the M-10 I had under an XCR? A performance sled with no transfer is.... well... not as much fun as one that does have it. The M-10 is a nice skid, but it has no business under a performance sled.

Prefer the Polaris and Cat skids for their ability to control transfer and coupling much easier than anything else out there.

Back