• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mainer Shout Out.....

No I did not.....drawing a blank to who he was even...........

Staggs65 I was gonna ask where that was.....but on further review I see.......shin pond.....is that you grooming or just a pic you found.......if it's you.....thank you for all you do...
emerson lake and palmer .

We're supposed to have a statewide storm on Monday. kind of screws up my plans for testing on sabattus lake next week but I suppose I should be happy for the snow
Testing what, your boat?

Lol, nope. the sled.
It's already iced over and it's supposed to be cold next week. Long Beach which abuts rt 126 is single digits in feet deep for hundreds of yards out. if you run parallel to the beach you can safely do 660 ft runs with plenty of shutdown in less then 2 feet of water. I do it every year. If you go through you might get your boots wet.

emerson lake and palmer .

Right.........You know when John Lennon was shot my sister called me to tell me.........I asked her who's that?......I only fire on all cylinders when needed....lol

What's up fellas, Good to hear from all of you guys here in Maine ! Anyone heading up to county for a first ride this weekend? I am waiting at least till next week when trails officially open. cold temps this weekend and snow coming for sun-Tuesday ! Stopped in to Woodys on Wednesday with a friend who was picking up a sled for his wife and Dan and Josh both said they were heading up to piston farm with winders to do some clutch testing and setup work with the winders. They worked me pretty hard on buying a new sled but after buying a new house and many new parts for my apex..... it's cheaper to keep her! Take care and hope to see you all out this winter!

I was there Wednesday myself. we probably walked right by each other and never knew it

Was in there last week. They had a sidewinder ready to load into some lucky bastards pickup outside and said they'd sold 2 vipers earlier. No polaris waiting to be loaded!

Okay so.....we all deal with Woody's but don't know each other by sight! lol.....Maybe we can change that......

I'm always up for a ride or just some bench racing. walked out onto the ice on Sabattus lake this afternoon. There's about 2 inches right now. with the cold we're getting right now I'll be ripping up long beach by next weekend

Hey guy's in case you all didn't know yet I ride a ski-doo XP 800 Renegade.......sorry for the deception.....don't hold what I ride against me.....as I'm still the person I was before you knew....

Staggs65 I'm sure we'll be riding together because if you're between 45 an 55 I bet we know a lot of the same people.....and if you know the "Milicon Mile" you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about....lol

Be 42 in April. I don't care what you ride and neither do most the people on this site. The people that have problems here usually come in and just try to #*$&@ on yamaha and wind people up. We're a tech oriented site. the crap talking isn't our thing.

Oh ya.....I see the tech oriented stuff......it's a little over my head to be quite honest.......I came here looking turbo and found WAY MORE BIG STUFF going on than I realized.....I mean I'm a "modder" I mod everything but on a much smaller budget....lol

The crap talking thing......well I guess I'm a bit sensitive to it as the guys I ride with ride yamaha and the ALL crap on my ski-doo and it being a smelly two-smoker......tease me about needing oil....you know what I mean.....and they are my friends.....it's mostly in fun.....but they never did that until they went yamaha.......and the guy who just got that 04 Warrior who came from a T-Cat....he does it now too....lol

I promise I won't bust your balls if we go riding,

Well at least not too bad....

I promise I won't bust your balls if we go riding,

Well at least not too bad....

Oh no, I can take it and can deal with it........on a new forum coming from and still with another brand......I think you can see my point......in fact I think ALL can see my point even if they won't admit it on open forum....

the ALL crap on my ski-doo and it being a smelly two-smoker......tease me about needing oil....you know what I mean

I used to absolutely love 2smokers. Loved walking into the garage with that beautiful smell hanging in the air and on my clothes. Driving my kids to hockey I could smell that sweet aroma as guys were riding in the ditch ahead of me. Just about drove me nuts.
That was then. Now that I have been a 4stroker I honestly can't stand the smell of burnt oil anymore. Burns my eyes, nose and throat. I know its weird but that's just the way it is with me.
I still ride with 2smokers but I just need to ride in front of them. Can't last a day behind them anymore and it doesn't matter what color the sled is.

Back