• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Making headway!

Lol

I need to make a trip there and check it out
How far are these races??

Yes, I now remember you saying that previously! I can’t say the same, I live for racing/riding in places where it’s safe of course! Love trying to hang with buds sled on safe spots like this one in the pic!

We ran this trail for 6-8 miles and then turned around and headed back to other spots which offered other high speed runs!
Wide & open field of view. Just the way I like it. Lol
Most of the trails I ride in northern Wis are tight & twisty with very limited field of view. Fortunately you have the ability to spill off on to a long stretch of lake from time to time.

That looks horrible
I like snow
I wonder how many sleds will crash!!!
I’m surprised they still are having it
My son and I have been rebuilding a motor (cat!!!)
And he’s making garbage cans now out of race fuel cans
Lol

Hine
That looks horrible
I like snow
I wonder how many sleds will crash!!!
I’m surprised they still are having it
My son and I have been rebuilding a motor (cat!!!)
And he’s making garbage cans now out of race fuel cans
Lol
Honestly, it's quite the mess. Too committed to back out now.

Yep
I hope no one gets hurt
Also when I looked under my hood today my turbo was missing:hide::)

Country boy:oops:

Attachments

• 95A8FAAC-4C72-482A-8C30-F73448956880.jpeg
    95A8FAAC-4C72-482A-8C30-F73448956880.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 92
It’s for sale
May have a prostar s4 project o_O

Last edited:
If you don't have one already get a Dragy...awesome tool to test your sled setup.
Agree Bob. Have a little more work to do. Maybe next season I'll get on some real hard pack. And get a more accurate feeling of what's going on. I'm with ya...

Trailleader, hey good news! There's still time to get in on the action. And its just the way you like it haha....

Yea they decide at 2 pm they are shortening the track. ?? Wtf? Been testing for two days on my lake at 1000. Now this. I will be going but not so sure I have a chance. I got 22/41 gears in. I got a 21 but not sure it’s going to matter? I’m tired of wrenching as I had stud issues the first day testing here. Trails are solid ice no loose snow. Vilas county stopped grooming.

Yea they decide at 2 pm they are shortening the track. ?? Wtf? Been testing for two days on my lake at 1000. Now this. I will be going but not so sure I have a chance. I got 22/41 gears in. I got a 21 but not sure it’s going to matter? I’m tired of wrenching as I had stud issues the first day testing here. Trails are solid ice no loose snow. Vilas county stopped grooming.
Yes, it S@#ks!!! All things considered, I'm positive it will be a Huge turnout. Everything deteriorated so fast with the rain & temps.
have fun & enjoy the ride....

Yes, it S@#ks!!! All things considered, I'm positive it will be a Huge turnout. Everything deteriorated so fast with the rain & temps.
have fun & enjoy the ride....
Thanks. Heading to bents now

Back