• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba Trails

SQUEAKED OUT another 88 miles last night, That's pretty much it i think.....WENT BY 2 DANG FAST :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Attachments

• April 2nd Last Ride (2).jpg
    April 2nd Last Ride (2).jpg
    441 KB · Views: 174
  • April 2nd Last Ride.jpg
    April 2nd Last Ride.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 181
steiner said:
Nice new threads

Actually the Jacket isn't new as ive had that set for quite a few years...the pants are new as i wanted pants to match as i have bib pants for it already. Just Bought Them from a TY MEMEMBER ........Rosemary has the same outfit......AT LEAST YOU CAN REALLY SEE US COMING and BLASTING BYE....ALSO EASY 2 FIND US when the BUSH SLED comes out :sled1:

SNOMAN UP DATE TODAY......

EASTERN
...Snow Raiders...OPEN
ALL OTHERS CLOSED

INTERLAKE
...St Martin...PARTLY
...Nothern Lights....PARTLY
ALL OTHERS CLOSED

CENTRAL
ALL CLOSED

WESTERN
...Ochre River...OPEN
...SNOWTRAXX...OPEN
...Swan Valley...OPEN
...Thunder & Ice....OPEN
...Turtle View...OPEN
...Virden...PARTLY

PARKS
....ALL OPEN...EXCEPT
...Nopiming & Whiteshell

Hard to belive but they are calling for up to 8cm of snow by Sunday...lol

STILL PLACES TO RIDE!!!!!
Of course you need to Trailer There. :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Went for another 40 mile ride today once the ice top melted. Have to burn all this regular gas out so I can fill them up with premium.

Sled Dog said:
Went for another 40 mile ride today once the ice top melted. Have to burn all this regular gas out so I can fill them up with premium.

HEY SD?????????????

You bug me all the time about "NOT BEING IN THE PICTURES"....Got Rosemary to take a couple OF ME and YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE..... :o| :o| :o|

at 6'1" 200lbs when i look at those pix...IM WONDERING JUST HOW THE HECK WE BOTH FIT ON THERE AND RIDE AS HARD AS WE DO?????.......2 NEW VIPERS would be SWEET...MATCHING BLUE ONES
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Would like to go for a southern April ride with out any water crossings. Most trails are noted as closed. Need to go on pretty well known trails. Really would like the new snow. Maybe south thru the bush from richer to south junction, power/gas line or bush trail higher ground jj

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Sled Dog said:

HEY SD?????????????

You bug me all the time about "NOT BEING IN THE PICTURES"....Got Rosemary to take a couple OF ME and YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE..... :o| :o| :o|

at 6'1" 200lbs when i look at those pix...IM WONDERING JUST HOW THE HECK WE BOTH FIT ON THERE AND RIDE AS HARD AS WE DO?????.......2 NEW VIPERS would be SWEET...MATCHING BLUE ONES
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Huh I thought those were of Rosemary!!!! LMAO I noticed I just didnt say anything and that's really not like me. I usually have something to say. LOL

steiner said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
IM WONDERING JUST HOW THE HECK WE BOTH FIT ON THERE AND RIDE AS HARD AS WE DO[/b]

Been wondering the same thing! :tg:

BEATS ME.... :jump:

NONE of these sleds are really made for riding double....BUT WE DO IT!!!

GOOD THING they are all Slow Sleds
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

Attachments

• Thursday's Ride Feb 28th 019.jpg
    Thursday's Ride Feb 28th 019.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 08 Apex LTX GT Upgrades 001.jpg
    08 Apex LTX GT Upgrades 001.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 07 RTX-T (2).jpg
    07 RTX-T (2).jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 180