• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Marginal Snow Wheel Kit - Good idea for Nytro?

Skeeterzx225

Extreme
I almost put these on my previous Apex GT sled, thinking about it on my Nytro RTX SE, are they worth it on a Nytro?

I got a set last year, put 1500 miles on them and they are cooked, useless if you ask me. They were taken off for this year.

I think they are worth it...Had them on three sleds now and have not lost any???

I put on the Yamaha wheel kit and both wheels blew off within 100 miles.

I would go with larger wheels.

Skeeterzx225 said:
I almost put these on my previous Apex GT sled, thinking about it on my Nytro RTX SE, are they worth it on a Nytro?
I have a set I have taken off after 50 miles because I purchased the excell kit. I know the marginal Yamaha wheel kit helped, they are cheaper, I used red loctite when installing them and I never lost them but very few miles. I have that set I will sell you if interested for $50.00 plus shipping. Send me a pm if interested.

You can have my marginal snow wheels for free, you can pick them up somewhere along the trail in the Hayward Lakes area! They are both out there somewhere. :tg: If you find them, use Loctite!

Back