• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mcx under tunnel exhaust

Well, as a respond to this I would say that I will test it both ways-but probably it will end up with some kind of muffler. Hopefully I will manage to squeeze in the MCX muffler since I know that it will work without any problems regarding flow etc, but I have spotted a nice cf muffler....witch is ultimatly nuts since no one ever will see it when it is in the tunnel ;)!

However, this is my backgound; I work offshore, witch means that i`m gone fore two weeks and then at home for four weeks. I got per today four kids, with the fifth comin in january-Im pretty sure that if I want to ride the sled im just have to settle with weekends and late nights when the older kids are in bed...I got a sixth sense for this kind of things *blink blink* (Ive been livin with my wife for fifteen years is another way to put it)

Thanks for the pics guys!

Hello.
I also have MCX and want to and run the exhaust straight down the tunnel, need some pictures of this if anyone has.
Are the few pounds that go away too ;)!
Please needs some pictures of this, THANKS

my setup:

Attachments

• under tunnel ex.jpg
    under tunnel ex.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 156

Back