• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Medium Windshield

SharkAttak

TY 4 Stroke God
does anyone have the medium windshield installed on there Apex/Attak?
like to know if it protects alot better than the stock Attak windshield, any pic's?

It's a lot more area then the stock windshield. I'm 6'00' and when cruising the wind catches my forehead area. At least it is off the neck.

Attachments

• Sony Pictures 013.jpg
    Sony Pictures 013.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 82
Mikecam said:
It's a lot more area then the stock windshield. I'm 6'00' and when cruising the wind catches my forehead area. At least it is off the neck.

thanks Mikecam, it does lot like it covers more area than the stock one

windshield

the med windshield is almost 2inchs higherand almost 2 inchs wider still looks good two just fits in my enclosed trailer my wife has one on her apex also the wind hits the top of her helmentgoes over her shield and frost up her electric shield somtimes never did this on her vector electric shield is working. med shield is warmer.

Re: windshield

blue sled said:
the med windshield is almost 2inchs higherand almost 2 inchs wider still looks good two just fits in my enclosed trailer my wife has one on her apex also the wind hits the top of her helmentgoes over her shield and frost up her electric shield somtimes never did this on her vector electric shield is working. med shield is warmer.

good to hear that it is warmer

mid-shield

If your looking for one, I've got one that is in perfect shape with no scratches (cheap). If interested let me know.

I also put on the "Bay Window"
Pictured are the stock shield on the right
Pictured are the stock shield bottom & mid shield top.

Attachments

• windshields 002.jpg
    windshields 002.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 69
  • windshields 006.jpg
    windshields 006.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 07attak 003.jpg
    07attak 003.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 77

Back