• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro windshield

Fireball4

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 viper
Does anyone know where I can get a medium or high clear windshield for 2010 Nytro. My brother bought one that was rolled and could only get a low windshield. (Too cold for him)

Thank you

Attachments

• B5AF4844-46B8-45C3-81B5-56DABBAE027B.png
    B5AF4844-46B8-45C3-81B5-56DABBAE027B.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 92
  • EEF8C084-E5E8-4F14-A3C2-B480A8DFAA21.png
    EEF8C084-E5E8-4F14-A3C2-B480A8DFAA21.png
    98 KB · Views: 86

and also has the deflectors listed there as well.

and also has the deflectors listed there as well.

Thank you. I’ll look into and see how high they are. Do you know if they’ll fit under the factory cover?

IMO the mid height windshield looks just killer on a Nytro! I had one on my 08' 4 years ago when I first bought it. Went to a large a couple years back for better wind protection and then to an extra tall windshield this year. I have solid white lower flares with my extra tall windshield. The extra tall doesn't look as well, but I tell you, the extra tall windshield and lower side flairs is the warmest sled I have ever ridden. There is no wind on any part of the body if you are under 6' tall. G.B.

Attachments

• IMG-5682.jpg sm.jpg
    IMG-5682.jpg sm.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 86
IMO the mid height windshield looks just killer on a Nytro! I had one on my 08' 4 years ago when I first bought it. Went to a large a couple years back for better wind protection and then to an extra tall windshield this year. I have solid white lower flares with my extra tall windshield. The extra tall doesn't look as well, but I tell you, the extra tall windshield and lower side flairs is the warmest sled I have ever ridden. There is no wind on any part of the body if you are under 6' tall. G.B.
That’s a tall? Or the extra tall? It looks nice he wants a tall but not an extra tall.

Back