• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mono to SE suspension

doc

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Apex , 2013 Apex
Asking for a buddy ...
Does a SE suspension fit in the mono chassis?
I’m guessing that it does ,
and mono would fit in SE chassis ~~ just no adjust hole for the cable that is always broke
I’m correct ?

Asking for a buddy ...
and mono would fit in SE chassis ~~ just no adjust hole for the cable that is always broke
I’m correct ?
Yes apex tunnels are the same, depending on the suspension length you may need different brackets or upper idler wheels,the newer mono2 suspensions were upgraded for strength etc& track length changed in 2011,if standard remote adjust shock its easiest to just cap the threaded connection on the shock where the cable attaches with a plastic cap to keep snow etc out& when needing to adjust remove plastic cap&adjust with a square drive bit or robertson type screwdriver or change shock type, the newer vector used the same mono 2

Asking for a buddy ...
I’m correct ?

you are correct. Only difference is the shocks. SE had the fox mega float and std apex had the kyb coil shock with tunnel adjuster.

Back