• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

more rear suspension.

SRV FAN, TORK, loosening the front shock preload was the first thing I did, and I was not satisfied. Also, it loosened more because I didn't thight enough the locking nut. As a result, all the suspension seemed to loose its bump absorbtion capacity. Thightening the front shock improved dramaticly the confort. I think what it does is, being the first to absorb the bump, it helps the rear springs for plush riding and less bottoming.

And I can't say enough about how surprisingly well it rides now(comments, with the same setting, from guys from 160 to 210 lbs, 18 to 72 years old, with experience with all brands, including m-10, all unanimus!) I think it's sad they replaced it with the monoshock on 06 (because it performs a lot better than all rx I tried, including mine). This suspension did not received the praise it deserved, mainly because of the dam anti bottoming device.

Interesting information. I also keep the transfer setting set for max transfer. I have the torsion spring set to hard, and the stoppers set to soft and it rides pretty well. (I'm 220) The intermittent kick back is sometimes annoying, but better now that the stoppers are fully forward. After reading these posts, I'm going to take them right off and see how it rides.

I may stiffen up the front skid shock just to see what happens, but really haven't felt the need to change the setting.

Back