• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Motion bar risers

Muleskinner

Veteran
Absolutely the best riser on the market! Admittedly it is a little pricey but I bit the bullet and coughed up the cash and could not be happier. No more standing up on long trails to the alpine in -20 weather freezing my bag off. Drop the riser, sit and ride to the alpine then 5 seconds later you are standing and ripping the hills. Strong as can be, I am probably 250# with my pack and gear and it has not budged a bit from yanking on it.

Take that frozen bag!!!! :die

:Rockon:

BBNytro said:
Yeah with this riser and the wild child setup is the best mod I ever did!!
If you don't mind my asking which riser did you get 6 or 10 inch and how tall are you.
Thanks

I have been wanting to go with this riser for a long time.

I just can't figure out how to mount my boost and a/f gauges on my bar still with it.

I stayed with the 6" (same as stock). I am 6'1" but have long gorilla arms so it fits perfect. A riding buddy said he'd prefer the 8" on my sled and he is only 5'9". Go figure.

sledheadd said:
BBNytro said:
Yeah with this riser and the wild child setup is the best mod I ever did!!
If you don't mind my asking which riser did you get 6 or 10 inch and how tall are you.
Thanks

I got the 8 inch I am 6'2" very nice set up, where ever it is the mechanics of steering the sled remain the same

Back