• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI transfer enchangement kit, pics?

hedde

I'm very curious about the transfer kit from Mountain Performance, how does it really works out? Does anyone here have any pics on a skid with the kit installed? I heard that the kit will make the RX feel very light handled in deep snow. Had thoughts about how to make the sled flow better in deep snow and felt that the coupling was way to hard to me and my riding style. Maybe this kit can solve my problem? Haven't seen one of these MPI - transfer kit installed here in sweden i and would be very grateful to see some pics of it before i purchase it.

Have a Nice Day! :D

Here you go. I just put the kit on about 2 weeks ago and love it. It works very well for only $50.00 and you lose 5 #'s to boot. [/img][/url]

Attachments

• 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 360
  • 1 002.jpg
    1 002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 417
Here you go. I just put the kit on about 2 weeks ago and love it. It works very well for only $50.00 and you lose 5 #'s to boot. [/img][/url]

Attachments

• 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 1 002.jpg
    1 002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 210

Attachments

• 1 001.jpg
    1 001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 1 002.jpg
    1 002.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 210
those pics look exactly like mine. I don't even know why they bother putting the straps in there. They don't do a thing on mine. But removing the rods and running the rear suspension uncoupled, works very well on this sled.

transfer enhancement kit

These straps are supposed to be set so the suspension can't drop all the way down when youlift up uo the rear. If you still have slack in them when you lift it up your'e gonna break something eventually. The stock rods keep it from slamming it to the end of it's limit , Ken.

Back